2017 RAM 1500 Fast Facts for Indianapolis, IN Drivers
Our Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram dealership in Indianapolis, IN has recently added nearly 50 new 2017 Ram 1500 pickups to our new vehicle inventory in a variety of impressive trim packages.
The Ram 1500 is a light-duty full-size pickup that has been immensely popular in the Indianapolis area for its versatility, available segment-exclusive diesel engine, good looks, and smooth ride dynamics.
- A properly equipped Ram 1500 with the standard gasoline V6 engine can tow up to 7,610 lbs.
- Opt for the 5.7L HEMI® V8, and you will have access to 410 lb.-ft. of torque and 10,640 lbs. of towing power.
- Crew cab models come with incredibly comfy seats, more than adequate legroom from the rear bench, and added front space thanks to a rotary shifter.
- Cargo space is exceptional, even in the cabin, thanks to under-seat and under-floor storage, as well the RamBox® system in the bed.
Whether you’ve been a loyal Ram 1500 fan for years or are considering purchasing your first Ram pickup, the 2017 model year has some exciting new features that we know you will want to hear about.
- The eight-speed automatic transmission is now standard
- All Ram trucks now use a new five micron cabin air filter
- Automatic Temperature Control is now included as a standard feature on the Ram 1500 Bighorn
- Remote start is now included as a standard feature on the Ram 1500 Sport
- Keyless entry, automatic high beams, LED bed lighting, and rain-sensing windshield wipers are now all included as standard features on the Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn
Want to know more about the 2017 Ram 1500? Stop into our Ram dealership in Indianapolis and take one for a test drive. You can also schedule your visit ahead of time to have a new Ram 1500 model waiting for your arrival.