Buying Vs Leasing a Car in Indianapolis, IN
Buying vs leasing a car in Indianapolis, IN
When the time comes for a new car, you have two options: you can buy it and become the owner of the car or you can lease it for a specific time and under certain conditions. The choice mainly depends on your driver’s needs and both options have their advantages and disadvantages. Whatever option you choose, the Champion CDJR in Indianapolis, IN, will offer you terms that will perfectly fit in your lifestyle and your budget.
Pros of buying
Purchasing a car is a great decision that draws a careful consideration of the budget as well as a long-term reflection on the driver’s needs since you are mostly buying a car to have it for a long time. Finally, when we buy a car, we see all the benefits of buying such as:
- Once you’re done with your payments, the car is yours, you become its owner.
- You can equip it to fit your needs and customize it to yourself as you always wanted.
- There is no mileage limit, only you decide how much you will drive it.
- You can use the car for various purposes, there is no limit to the work you can do with your vehicle.
- If you choose to sell a car, nothing prevents you from doing it. You can also give it as a gift or donate it. You decide.
Pros of leasing
If you’re not sure you want to own a car, but you’d rather replace them more often, you should consider leasing. It’s a type of long-term rental car and has many benefits. For example:
- When you lease a car, you don’t need to pay a down payment, and if you need it, it is usually significantly lower than when buying a car.
- The monthly payment that you pay while leasing is lower than the monthly payment when you buy a car.
- You can drive a different, newer car every couple of years.
- You don’t care how much the car will be worth in the future, you are not the one who will sell it.
- At the end of the lease (usually 2 or 3 years) you will simply return the car to the dealer.
Cons of buying
Although it is nice to own a vehicle and enjoy the benefits that ownership offers, you should also consider situations where buying may not be the right choice for you:
Cons of leasing
It sounds tempting to replace the car every couple of years and try a new one, and not pay its full price. But leasing has its disadvantages, which is why it is not always the best choice. For instance:
- You drive a car like it’s yours, but at the end of the day, you are not the owner of a car.
- Leasing includes a mileage limit; if you exceed it, you pay penalties.
- You cannot equip the car with additional equipment.
- You must return it to the dealer in the state you took it, except for the normal wear and tear. For any other damage, you will have to pay.
Why buy from us?
Large selection of new and used vehicles, trained staff, affordable prices and flexible payment terms–do you need more reasons to visit Champion CDJR in Indianapolis?
We are here to provide you with an easy buying process and different financial options so that you are satisfied when you sit behind the wheel of your favorite car.
329 Matching Vehicles Found