Champion Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, & Ram in Indianapolis Supports Breast Cancer Awareness
This October, the team at Champion Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, & Ram will be proudly sporting their pink tennis shoes to show their support breast cancer awareness. Champions come in all shapes and sizes, but the real champions are those who join us to fight to find a cure for a disease that will affect one in eight women in the U.S. in the course of their lifetime. Wear pink proudly, donate to a charity, and join the team at our dealership in Indianapolis in our unwavering support of breast cancer survivors and those currently afflicted.
In addition to wearing our pink tennis shoes, our team will also be asking for donations to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, a part of the American Cancer Society.
- All Champion service department team members will ask customers to donate $1, and we will match the total at the end of October.
- The sales team at Champion Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, & Ram will ask customers to donate, and we will match all donations up to $25.
- Our management team will also match all employee donations up to $25.
While there has been progress in the fight against breast cancer, there’s still much more that needs to be done.
- In 2016, over 240,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in the U.S.
- There are more than 2.8 million women with a history of breast cancer in the U.S. alone.
- Almost 85% of breast cancers occur in women who have no history of the disease in their family.
Stop by our dealership in Indianapolis to check out our pink tennis shoes and show your support for breast cancer awareness this October by donating to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. Contact our team through our online contact form or by phone at (877) 727-4915 to learn more about our support for breast cancer awareness or how to donate at our dealership in Indianapolis.